FAQ & Policies
Children & Jewelry Safety:
The items in our store are not recommended to be worn by children under the age of 5 especially.
All children should be supervised at all times when wearing jewelry.
Please be aware that there is a rare chance that some of the components in our designs can come apart so please do no allow children to chew or play with your item.
When will my order ship?
Production time BEFORE shipping is 1-5 business days with the exception of custom and wholesale orders.
If anything will be delayed with your order you will be contacted asap.
How long will shipping take?
Shipping times range between 1-14 days depending on your location and shipping method.
Upgraded shipping is available at checkout if you wish to speed up your shipping time.
Please be aware that once an item leaves my hands I have no control over the postal systems and shipping timelines.
Does my shipping include tracking and insurance?
There are upgraded shipping options available at checkout if you wish to add tracking and insurance for an additional cost.
Please be aware that if you do not have tracking and insurance I cannot be held responsible for lost packages in the mail.
International shipments may be subject to customs fees and/or charges. These fees vary in each country, are sometimes quite high and are not applied until your item reaches its destination. We are unable to predict the costs of these fees before they are applied.
Please be aware that we are not liable for unexpected customs fees or taxes charged on your order.
Can I place a custom order?
We would be happy to collaborate with you on a custom order for your needs if you don't see what you are looking for in our shop. Send us a message with any questions you may have.
Sizing and measurements:
Each item will have the measurements in the features section of the listing.
Can I get the length of the chain for my necklace adjusted?
We are able to customize the length of most chains from 16"-30" if needed. Simply leave a note in the "add a note to your order" section on your cart page. If we are unable to fulfill your request you will be contacted.
The item I ordered from your shop broke. What can I do about it?
Most of our designs are pretty tough but please be gentle with them so they will last a long time. If by chance something has come apart please message us and we will work on fixing the problem for you.
- Some of our metals will naturally tarnish as they are not sealed.
- Some prefer the natural patina but if you would like to clean it, do the following:
soak it in an equal mixture of dawn dish soap and vinegar until the oxidation is gone. Rinse and dry with a soft cloth. If some oxidation still remains, lightly buff it with 0000 steel wool.
- Do not sleep with your jewelry on. It may cause stress on components making them more likely to break.
- Avoid getting water or anything else on your jewelry such as alcohol, bleach, chlorine, soap, lotion, hairspray, cosmetics, etc...
- When not wearing your jewelry, store it in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Copper may also leave a greenish residue on your skin. The greenish residue is not harmful and washes off easily.
- Flame painted designs must not be exposed to water or any type of perfumes, lotions, etc. The sealant and brilliant colours could be altered if these pieces are not taken care of properly.
- All metals can easily be polished and shined up with 0000 steel wool but be aware it will leave a fine brushed finish on softer metals.
- If you have any other questions, don't hesistate to contact me.