FAQ & Policies
Children & Jewelry Safety:
The items in our store are not recommended to be worn by children under the age of 5 especially.
All children should be supervised at all times when wearing jewelry.
Please be aware that there is a rare chance that some of the components in our designs can come apart so please do no allow children to chew or play with your item.
When will my order ship?
Current production time is listed in the banner on my main page. Typically it’s 5-10 business days BEFORE shipping.
If anything will be delayed with your order you will be contacted asap.
How long will shipping take?
Shipping times range between 1-14 days depending on your location and shipping method.
Upgraded shipping is available at checkout if you wish to speed up your shipping time.
Please be aware that once an item leaves my hands I have no control over the postal systems and shipping timelines.
Does my shipping include tracking and insurance?
There are upgraded shipping options available at checkout if you wish to add tracking and insurance for an additional cost.
Please be aware that if you do not have tracking and insurance I cannot be held responsible for packages lost in the mail.
International shipments may be subject to customs fees and/or charges. These fees vary in each country, are sometimes quite high and are not applied until your item reaches its destination. We are unable to predict the costs of these fees before they are applied.
Please be aware that I am not liable for unexpected customs fees or taxes charged on your order.
Can I place a custom order?
I am not taking custom orders at this time unless it is for a wholesale or memorial request. As always, several items in my shop are able to be personalized.
Do you take wholesale orders for retailers?
Yes, if you're interested in wholesale feel free to contact me.
Do you sell on consignment?
Yes, I do sell on consignment and prefer to pay a percentage vs a shelf fee. If you you're interested in having my designs on consignment, feel free to contact me.
Sizing and measurements:
Each item will have the measurements in the features section of the listing. If you see something you like but would like a different size, don’t hesitate to message me and ask if it’s an option.
I see an item I like such as a necklace but would like it made as a keychain instead. Is this possible?
You bet. Just send me a message via my contact form and I can make a custom listing for your request.
Can I get the length of the chain for my necklace adjusted?
I am able to customize the length of most chains from 16"-30" if needed. Simply leave a note in the SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SELLER section on the cart page. If I am unable to fulfill your request you will be contacted.
The item I ordered from your shop broke. What can I do about it?
Most of my designs are pretty tough but please be gentle with them so they will last a long time. If by chance something has come apart please message me and I will work on fixing the problem for you.
All items in my shop come with a guarantee, however, lost or destroyed items due to neglect or abuse are not covered.
- Clipping a dog leash onto the split ring that a name tag is on and having it come apart.
- Jewelry that doesn’t last because the care instructions were not followed such as wearing a flame painted necklace in a pool, etc…
- Some of my metals will naturally tarnish as they are not sealed.
- Some prefer the natural patina but if you would like to clean it, mix equal parts of dawn dish soap and vinegar and soak your item in the solution for a couple minutes. Rinse and dry with a soft cloth. If some oxidation still remains, lightly buff it with 0000 steel wool.
- Do not sleep with your jewelry on. It may cause stress on components making them more likely to break.
- Avoid getting water or anything else on your jewelry such as alcohol, bleach, chlorine, soap, lotion, hairspray, cosmetics, etc...
- When not wearing your jewelry, store it in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight; preferably in a small ziplock bag if it's a metal prone to tarnishing.
- Copper may also leave a greenish residue on your skin. The greenish residue is not harmful and washes off easily.
- Flame painted designs are sealed and should not require any cleaning. They must not be exposed to water or any type of perfumes, lotions, etc. The sealant and brilliant colours could be altered if these pieces are not taken care of properly.
If you have any other questions, don't hesistate to contact me.